UV 9watt bulbs from Salon Services?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdn

Reaction score
I have an ASP 36W uv lamp. I replaced all the bulbs in november but one has started to ficker. I have just received 8 new bulbs from salon services and not one will work. I have pushed them right in. Is it me or has anyone else had this problem. Starting to panic now in case flickering bulb goes out when I in middle of clients nails. Also wondered if this happened would 3 bulbs still cure gelish?

Can you confirm that the bulbs you have are compatible with your lamp?

There was a recall of the asp bulbs in Nov from salon services, it may be best to pop back and explain. When I had a customer come in ( I used to work for them ) we tried the bulbs on a brand new asp lamp and they worked so it was the machine that was faulty

Yes they are compatible Nailtech Joe. THANKS Makeitbackalive. I ordered them on line..will give them a call.

I have tried calling salon services but it wont take calls on customer service no. Sent 2 emails too but still no reply. Not happy...anyone else had this problem when complaining?

I have tried calling salon services but it wont take calls on customer service no. Sent 2 emails too but still no reply. Not happy...anyone else had this problem when complaining?
Have you tried emailing the address on their website - [email protected]

Latest posts

Back