UV gel nails wrinkling?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greyxgrey

Reaction score
Hello SG members!

Can you please give me some tips on doing UV Gel nails? I did it for the first time with Gel Len gel polish and a U Spicy UV light and my nails are wrinkling! Why is this?

Attachments

• IMG_4603.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_4603.JPG.jpeg
    614 KB · Views: 104
Hello SG members!

Can you please give me some tips on doing UV Gel nails? I did it for the first time with Gel Len gel polish and a U Spicy UV light and my nails are wrinkling! Why is this?
Hi have you been trained in gel polish?

Either you apply too thickly and the gel isn't curing properly
Or your lamp isn't compatible with your gel polish so it's still not curing properly

Try using a lamp specifically designed to work with your polish. And I'd sway off non-pro brands if I were you. I know it may sound more expensive when you are starting out but in the long run it will save you a lot of money

And just to say pure isn't being "bitchy" but we can't just guide anyone unless they have proven they have some kind of qualification or are in the process of getting one. Or then anyone would come here asking how to do gel nails at home.

Last edited:
There are a lot of people who are consumers teaching themselves who come here for free advice.
Why should we pay for training only to give out all our knowledge for free?
That's why we ask these kind of questions

[edited to remove quote from deleted post]

Last edited by a moderator:
My comment has vanished

Until the OP has confirmed if they are trained in Gel Nails, this thread has been moved to Ask a Pro.

Latest posts

Back