UV gels, best ones?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natasha chapman

Reaction score
Hi guys quick question i was using asp gel and it was ok apart from i felt it didnt stay on long or the client felt like they wernt getting as long out of there nails so someone suggested sculpting gel its a new one from salon services and thats even worse plus its not self levelling which i tend to like with the gel , so i have gone back to the asp for now but wanting some feedback on other gels that last ...
i took some nails off the othed day and they were soo hard and on there after 4 weeks of having them done ( i didnt do those ) I would love my nails to stay on that long thanks guys :)

I use gels from Nail Perfect fav one that secret pink cover gel midium consistency with a bit of selfleveling, soft pink very thick gel great for sculpting, crystal clear selfleveling www.nailperfect.net

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used the new asp gel IN CONTROL on one hand and my Regular NSI gel on the other to see which one was best . And my NSI was a lot better . I've tried a few different gels and NSI has been the best for me so far xx

I also used the in control asp didn't like it were did you get that other one plzz

I also used the in control asp didn't like it were did you get that other one plzz
NSI body builder gel , look on Internet I git nine from capitals x

Got mine from Capital wholesaler x

Latest posts

Back