Valentine's Day nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulaxxx

Reaction score
Hi I am going to have a play later to make some Valentine nail designs. Have any of you done any already? I loved looking at all your Christmas nail art. Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389515263.933473.jpg

Not done any yet but I will be stalking this thread & once iv done a few design I will share with you all xx

I was thinking lots of reds, pinks, purples with a splash of white. I think the Konad will be coming out lol. Xxx

Not done any yet but I will be stalking this thread & once iv done a few design I will share with you all xx

Same here lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389535313.392298.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389535390.987409.jpg
These have been popular in my salon!

Need to keep an eye on this thread.. :p

A few for clients..

Attachments

• Valentines Nails for SG.jpg
    Valentines Nails for SG.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 6,737
Wow! How did you do the darker red outline hearts on the lighter red base, they look brill? Also what colours did you use...I really need to try this effect.

xxx

Thanks Hun I did the red first ten the gold and drew heart with red outline Hun xxx

Wow! How did you do the darker red outline hearts on the lighter red base, they look brill? Also what colours did you use...I really need to try this effect.

xxx

They were artistic colour gloss colours too Hun sinful glamorous and bride xxx

Here are my 1st ones!

Attachments

• 1389575528056.jpg
    1389575528056.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 2,290
How did you get this effect. Did you use a removable template? Xxx

I just carved the hearts, I think next time ill use a darker colour under as it's very subtle.x

I just have one, very basic black attitude colour with clear glitter and red heart gems! Really need to get some more holiday designs! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389601472.037266.jpg

EmmaLou @BonitaBeauty

I've just run out of colour pops so this is all I've come up with so far..

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389716868.254647.jpg

Been craving some nail art I hope my clients get them as much as they did at Xmas!

Not created just for Valentines day, but these are quite romantic, so they would work. Shellac Blush Teddy and some stamping. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389719188.466461.jpg

I have so many ideas going on in my head for this V day! I need more hands to do more designs on hahah! I have been doing sketches of all my ideas so I dont forget! Once I have done my set I will definately post, think stiletto, encapsulated acrylic 3d art plus glitter and mylar/crushed shells!

I cant wait!

Latest posts

Back