VCTC Exams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trace67

Reaction score
Hi just to say that Ive got my VCTC exams on Wednesday. I finished the coarse in May . I think Ive forgot every thing AAAAHHHHHHHH :irked:

Trace came down and go to a good place in your mine then calmly revise your notes and u will realize that u can do it .
U are going to do fine,let's know how it turns out OK.

Tricia

All the VTCT exams I've seen have been multiple choice.
They're not really scary at all, so don't panic, you'll be fine.:)

Colin

I`d forgotten all about the "Exam"

When i first read your post i thought...
"what exam`s this then? I never did one when I did my VTCT !!!"

Then I read Colin`s post where he mentioned "multiple choice" and then it all came back to me .... "oh yes I remember now.. it must have been that "quiz thingy-me-bob" that took all of 15 minutes to do"

Honestly - there`s nothing to be scared about at all hun, I`m sure you`ll do just fine!!! Some of the questions on the one I took were like joke questions - l had to re-read them to make sure I`d not read it wrong.

Just make sure you revise your health and safety (i.e colours of fire extinquishers and what each one`s for - I`m not saying that you`ll get asked - i think they`re all different - but I got stumped with a question like that - still passed though.

Good luck and let us know how you think you did on wednesday

Which exam is it - M2 M74? They are a doddle ... except the fire extinguishers, I even tried to see what the one in the exam room said to get the answer, but it didn't help!
I have my VTCT facials assessment on Wednesday and I'm dreading it cos she is really harsh at marking and won't pass you unless you are 110%. Mind I have a lovely model (Deb379!)

Thanks every one for you advice.
Will let you all now how I get on :hug:

Good luck, they are all multiple choice, just watch out for the signs on the fire extenguisher, they had just changed last year when I did mine. xx

pippadoodle said:
Good luck, they are all multiple choice, just watch out for the signs on the fire extenguisher, they had just changed last year when I did mine. xx
I did mine in june, watch out for the fire estinguisher questions, theyre like
if you had an electical fire what colour estinguisher would you look for.
Also, what is in a black (could ask any colour) estinguisher and what is it used for.. also they ask can the appliance be fixed...
Look out for quetions like does the same health and safety rules apply for mobile therapists as salon based therapists..
Also things like...
who is resposable for salon safety..
its all common sence and if i can pass it anybody can...
good luck..

Latest posts

Back