Vegan cruelty free gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha.c

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I thought I had finally made my decision as to what gel polish company to go with but now I am searching again!

I am looking for vegan, cruelty free, as non toxic as possible gel polish.

I had decided to go with INK London, but while looking through the price list I saw that they have kolinsky brushes for nail art and acrylic. Although I would not be using these brushes, I would still prefer a company that is completely vegan.

I then decided on Nubar's gel polish range but it seems that they have ceased production... (don't quote me on that!)

Please help!! I need to make a decision quickly and I'm going round in circles!!

Thanks!

Unfortunately I don’t think synthetic acrylic brushes exist, or not sold by the companies I’ve looked at.

If this is a must for you, I suggest looking at a company that either only do gel products, or do t supply their own brushes. I unfortunately don’t have any suggestions though. :(

Thanks for the reply :) Looks like I might just have to go with INK London and be done with it!!
I've just seen something about Bio Seaweed but I'm not sure about them, need to read some more.

Hi everyone

I thought I had finally made my decision as to what gel polish company to go with but now I am searching again!

I had decided to go with INK London, but while looking through the price list I saw that they have kolinsky brushes for nail art and acrylic. Although I would not be using these brushes, I would still prefer a company that is completely vegan.

I then decided on Nubar's gel polish range but it seems that they have ceased production... (don't quote me on that!)

Please help!! I need to make a decision quickly and I'm going round in circles!!

Thanks!
Hi everyone

Thanks!

Calgel:- that’s the answer; but you’ve to train with them & each 4grm pot is £24
But it is not a “gel polish” it’s also a builder gel. It’s a soft gel which soaks off easily & you infill rather than soak at each appointment.

Calgel:- that’s the answer; but you’ve to train with them & each 4grm pot is £24
But it is not a “gel polish” it’s also a builder gel. It’s a soft gel which soaks off easily & you infill rather than soak at each appointment.
I’m trying to upload the aftercare leaflet as they’ve a vegan logo on there

Thanks! I'll look into it. :)

Latest posts

Back