Very small treatment room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzy

Reaction score
I've been training to be a hairdresser in a salon for several weeks (got NVQ2 but being further trained and also mens hair ). When the owner found out I have beauty qualifications, his ears pricked up.

Now he's told me he wants to turn the staff room into a beauty treatment room, but it's extremely small. We would have a nail station in the ladies salon, and the treatment room would be for mainly waxing, so will have a massage couch and products, trolley, etc. There won't be room for a sink, but there will be a tiny kitchen right outside so I can use the sink in there.

What's the smallest treatment room you've ever seen used successfully?

If we can make it work, it's a fantastic offer, as I'll be able to do everything I'm trained in all in one building, he's also given me and the other female hairdresser free reign to design the room and redesign the ladies hair salon.

Another question, he thinks the main treatments I'll do will be male waxing due to the hair salon being mainly a men's salon, so will I need a heavy duty massage couch? Not being personal, but some of the male hair clientelle are not what we'd call dainty!!

Latest posts

Back