Very Upset!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
HELLO!

Last night when I was on this site I was CRYING :cry:!when I went into chat room to chat to some other geeks who where in there,I said"hello" but No one said "hello" or "Hi" to me,so I said "HELLOOOO"! again twice and still No answer :cry:.Another thing that really upset me last night is that some of you are sending me BAD rep's and this is REALLY REALLY UPSETING me :cry: :cry:!And I feel really hurt by it all!
I really thought you my second family but now I really DON'T NOW! ! !

Hiya Sarah,
I am sure no one meant to ignore you on purpose?
What are you getting bad reps for? dont worry about it too much hun, you have alot of freinds on here!

Amanda

hi hun why not send a pm to those who ignored you and ask what it is you are supposed to have done ???? were they the same people that gave you bad rep?? i am sure they will tell you , sorry cant be of more use ,hope you cheer up soon :hug:

Hey,I wouldnt get upset everybody has bad days, it could have been anything maybe they had gone for a look around or anything,At least you could find the chat room lol im still trying any help! Take care Sarah

Sarah you are such a sensitive flower, try not to let it get to you. We've all been there and been upset by people. Best thing is to rise above it and show that you are better than these rude people. Or it may be that they were so deep in conversation in the chat room that they didn't notice you there. :)

We all get neg reps, and although it's not nice I think it does make us all better at posting and keeps this a friendly board rather than a bitch fest. I know when I have got some for being a bit harsh it has made me try and be more tactful in the future (although not always oops). So maybe if you are getting the same comments then try and ammend what you are doing, and they'll stop.:wink2:

I have to say I would miss your posts, especially as you write in a Brummie accent!!:lol: So rise above it hun and just laugh at the neg reps, it's just not worth bothering about! :cool:

CHEER UP SARAH i AM SURE THAT IT WAS NOT ANYONES INTENTION TO IGNORE YOU, i HAVE BEEN IN THE CHATROOM TWICE RECENTLY WHEN i WAS VERY LOW AND THE GEEKS IN THERE WERE REALLY REALLY LOVELY TO ME.

Hello!
I might be a very sensitive flower,But! I have had more bad reps last week and yesterday that its just really getting to me badly! ! :cry:
Sassy Hassy said:
Sarah you are such a sensitive flower, try not to let it get to you. We've all been there and been upset by people. Best thing is to rise above it and show that you are better than these rude people. Or it may be that they were so deep in conversation in the chat room that they didn't notice you there. :)

We all get neg reps, and although it's not nice I think it does make us all better at posting and keeps this a friendly board rather than a bitch fest. I know when I have got some for being a bit harsh it has made me try and be more tactful in the future (although not always oops). So maybe if you are getting the same comments then try and ammend what you are doing, and they'll stop.:wink2:

I have to say I would miss your posts, especially as you write in a Brummie accent!!:lol: So rise above it hun and just laugh at the neg reps, it's just not worth bothering about! :cool:

everybody gets neg rep. if it upsets u that much disable ur rep points...

x

Oh Sarah that's just really awful, I can see now why you are upset :cry: . The odd one is bad enough, but to have loads is really pants.:irked: Well I gave you a positive one the other day because you said a really kind thing to me.

Come on guys cut Sarah some slack and give her a break. We can't all be poster of the year! If you have a problem then send a pm to her. It's Sunday after all!

Or, if you think certain people keep giving y0u neg reps a lot for no reason, you could report it to sam, he can look into it.

Sarah, we all have to remember that not everyone will agree with everything we have to say, if we have opinions then they are personal to us and sometimes it's easier for other members to get across their feelings by giving a neg or positive rep.
regarding the chatroom... you have to remember that not everyone sits there waiting for other members to login to it... sometimes we get up to make a drink and get sidetracked, then come back 20 minutes later to find that someone has been into chat, left a message, and got fed up of waiting and gone again... it happens quite a lot.
chin up
xx

Katelisa said:
everybody gets neg rep. if it upsets u that much disable ur rep points...

x
that's a good idea :cool: quite a few geeks have disabled rep.

aaaaaaand, in chat when i minimize the window it doesnt tell me when people say stuff! so i sometimes forget about it lol.

x

Sassy Hassy said:
Oh Sarah that's just really awful, I can see now why you are upset :cry: . The odd one is bad enough, but to have loads is really pants.:irked: Well I gave you a positive one the other day because you said a really kind thing to me.

Come on guys cut Sarah some slack and give her a break. We can't all be poster of the year! If you have a problem then send a pm to her. It's Sunday after all!

I couldnt agree more Sassy!

Like you say it is sunday after all

Amanda

i was in chat last night and said hello to you but you went.
then you came again and was putting sad faces on.
so i was asking what was wrong but you didn't answer

ValencianNails said:
Sarah, we all have to remember that not everyone will agree with everything we have to say, if we have opinions then they are personal to us and sometimes it's easier for other members to get across their feelings by giving a neg or positive rep.
regarding the chatroom... you have to remember that not everyone sits there waiting for other members to login to it... sometimes we get up to make a drink and get sidetracked, then come back 20 minutes later to find that someone has been into chat, left a message, and got fed up of waiting and gone again... it happens quite a lot.
chin up
xx
I went into chat room last night to chat as there were some other geeks in there!but when I said "HELLO"no one answered there was three other geeks in the chat room at the time!!

what i meant was...
were they chatting to each other and ignoring you or was there no chatting going on at all...

Sarah

Maybe the Geeks where in chat but surfing and they couldnt see anyone saying hello to them I do that sometimes go into chat and then forget I am there as I get carried away doing something else.

Dawnie

ValencianNails said:
what i meant was...
were they chatting to each other and ignoring you or was there no chatting going on at all...
When I went in just one said "hello" the other two there where just ignoring me! :evil: Then later on when I went into chat no one said anything to me!!:cry:

hi sarah.......i'm logged on this site from the minute i put my comp on till i turn it off again, which is usually bedtime....so even though i look as if i am online i could be in asda buying toilet rolls or something....lol :wink2:

so unless there was actual chatting going on in the chatroom then i wouldnt think anyone was ignoring you, they were probably signed in but doing something else

stanleyann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back