Victoria Beckhams nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happily, they are not so few and far between! I have rarely met a real celeb that is hard work. In my experience, the higher up the 'list' they are the nicer they are. The 'wannabes' are often the worst as they seem to have something to prove!

Ah thats good to know...I havent got ANY celeb clients so I am just guessing, you really dont get that many celebs up this way!

And what about her feet from all those ill fitting shoes?

Well I wonder if she flies Mr NSS out to Spain for her 'fills'

Isn't it a bit unfair to call him Mr nss? He might be trained and good (even a Geek, and compared to £300 a set anything else would seem cheap even to her :)

I had to turn down Demi from Eastenders last week - she just popped in to see if anyone could do her nails - but I was booked up - Im sure if she was still in eastender I would have found a space but seeing as she is not i didnt bother!!

Heidi

GOOD GOLLY:eek: I AM LOST FOR WORDS FOR ONCE !!!!

Isn't it a bit unfair to call him Mr nss? He might be trained and good (even a Geek, and compared to £300 a set anything else would seem cheap even to her :)
Yes, you're right I was a bit rude, I'll edit my post.

i agree.. its not fair to call him 'Mr Nss' just cos he is vietnamese....

its very offensive and not nice for the rest of the properly trained vietnamese geeks to hear this.....

sorry to the offended ones - reading back it did come out a bit wrong - it was meant in jest but maybe that these things pop out late at night and being in front of the computer most of the day frazzles your brain.

i was genuinely booked up for the day when she came in and wanted her nails done there and then, I couldnt get her in and when she went my client said she would have sat to one side and let me do them - i said no i wouldnt do that as my client is a long standing regular but laughed if she had still been in eastenders i might have done then we laughed together.

sorry for offence - i am a nice guy (girl) really

heidi

Her nails over the years:

Spice girls/engagement
nailsedit.jpg

03/04 ish
rock.jpg

At the Oscars in 06
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d163/qualityblonde/Ring1.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d163/qualityblonde/Ring2.jpg
(I have resized the one I posted here. Click for originals)

small.jpg

The last I think are the best. They are what inspired me to get mine done.

yes i agree the last ones are the nicest but it just goes to show how the styles of nails change as well i wish i could do her nails she actually has good nail beds xxx:hug:xxx

I'd like to think all my girls get a bit of celebrity treatment from me.. Thats the beauty of nails.. a good treatment canmake you feel a million bucks!:green:

Gosh was she a bad nail biter? Looks like it when you see the first pic. The second one looks as though she has gone about 6 weeks since her last appointment, and the last ones are fab!

Earlier in the thread someone mentioned that she is/was a bad biter. When I first saw the second photo, it reminded me of the nails you buy pre-painted at the chemist and stick on with glue.

i think they have just put the whites abit too low and sraight if they was more of a smile line they wouldn't look so bad, they look lovely with a nice custom blend xx

Strange... Maybe it's only me, but neither of those nails impressed me.... If those costed 300 gbp there are lots of you who should charge more....

As well as the different nail styles she is sporting .....(non of which really blow me away ) did anyone notice the rings getting bigger ?:eek:

If your going to wear bling that big...for goodness sake ....keep your nails in tip top shape!

None of those nails do it for me... it might just be my opinion but the CB on the last pic is too cold for her skin tone.. her nail beds look anaemic.

I absolutely love victoria beckham!!! but this thread has made me think. How do you actually apply for a job like that. How do you get to advertise our services to stars like this? Any ideas?!

None of those nails do it for me... it might just be my opinion but the CB on the last pic is too cold for her skin tone.. her nail beds look anaemic.

i agree. The first two look pretty awful!! The third pic is a huge improvement but it does make her nail beds look slightly too pale and a little blue imo, but what a difference!

I was surprised to see that she has so mutch outgrowth on picture nr 2. She always came across to me as miss perfect when it came to her grooming. It,s like wearing the perfect dress, perfect shoes, putting polish on your toes but not bother to shave your legs.

Famous nails..........did you know that Liz Tyler goes to a salon in horsforth Leeds)

Famous nails..........did you know that Liz Tyler goes to a salon in horsforth Leeds)

Do you mean LIV Tyler (Steven's daughter)... if so then yes, perfectly aware. Just looked like Liz Taylor (marries to Richard Burton) and I just can't see her in a Horsforth salon!! :eek::lol:

Latest posts

Back