Victoria Beckhams nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know where Leeds is as i'm an aussie but i spose it would make sense going to an out of the way place due to the swarms of people that gather around stars. :)

maybe for Liv, but Liz in leeds?? Im sure she would have an inhouse top of the range salon for all her beauty needs! :green::green::green:

DISCLAIMER!! Nothing against Leeds.. Go Rhino's!!

So, how do you get to work for these famous people? Were do you find them? Do you find adverts in certain mags. Just wondering guys.
Flo.

So, how do you get to work for these famous people? Were do you find them? Do you find adverts in certain mags. Just wondering guys.
Flo.
I have no idea....I think they might just end up coming to you from recommendation and reputation....I wouldn't spend time on going out looking for a celeb to enhance.

If you have that je ne c'est quoi they will come to you....if they're in the area lol!

I never even noticed VB's nails, and I did not know that so many people would be interested in any body's nails. Obviously people that noticed would be from the trade, most of the others don't give a damn.
P.S. I just looked at my nails and they are awfull But somehow it just does not seem important. I suppose that living on a beach in Australia and working from home would have something to do with it.

I never even noticed VB's nails, and I did not know that so many people would be interested in any body's nails. Obviously people that noticed would be from the trade, most of the others don't give a damn.
P.S. I just looked at my nails and they are awfull But somehow it just does not seem important. I suppose that living on a beach in Australia and working from home would have something to do with it.

I look at EVERYONES nails.. cant help it.. I have been known to grab some strangers hands and announce to the room that they have "Triffic nail beds!!" :green:
I can spot a hang nail from 5 paces.. a potential client from 20.. and a nail biter from 25!!
I live in Oz, work from home, LIVE at the beach in summer, and like to play street footy with the neighbours.. but i still keep my nails FAB!! I dont think its a tech thing, I think its a hand appreciation thing.. :green::green:.. I have to say that Elle Mac has hands to die for.. her hands are so naturally enhanced its hard to tell sometimes.. Dont think much of VB's in those pics.. does nothing for me actually!

Victoria Beckham only ever uses Creative Nails, and so incidently does hubby. If you were ever good enough to do nails for the stars, have you ever wondered what the conversation would be? One day some of us might be lucky enough to find out.:lol:

I wonder who does Victoria Beckhams nails? They always look so perfect, I'd love to have a good inspection of them. Do you reckon she has permanent french l&p?

Victoria Beckham only ever uses Creative Nails, and so incidently does hubby.

well i know that used to be the case but since reading in her book "that extra half an inch".....and in there she says how she now has her nails done by a Vietnamese guy in north london....!!!!!....she says he is so cheep and alot better than the overly hyped other people she has seen....and that his work lasts much longer.

Do you mean LIV Tyler (Steven's daughter)... if so then yes, perfectly aware. Just looked like Liz Taylor (marries to Richard Burton) and I just can't see her in a Horsforth salon!! :eek::lol:
oopss!!!! I did mean LIV..........sorry the ten thumbs are at it again:irked:

well i know that used to be the case but since reading in her book "that extra half an inch".....and in there she says how she now has her nails done by a Vietnamese guy in north london....!!!!!....she says he is so cheep and alot better than the overly hyped other people she has seen....and that his work lasts much longer.

Yes I read that too. With her money you'd think she wouldn't have to shop around for "cheap".
We'll be seeing her rooting around in Oxfam next.

her hands are so naturally enhanced its hard to tell sometimes

Do you mean her nails? I heard also that she wore extensions for years. But wherever she had them done was fantastic as I never would've guessed!

Do you mean her nails? I heard also that she wore extensions for years. But wherever she had them done was fantastic as I never would've guessed!

Erm.. yup.. Nails.. not erm hands..:smack:..
I think Elle's Nails always look so natural.. I have seen pics where she has them all short and polished.. and then pics where she has the full glam going.. Her American French is the first i saw.. and fell in <3 with it immediately..

Wow at least she's famous that's great and yes she is def in Emmerdale - used to be behind the bar in the Woolpack way back when I used to see it once in a while! I met the lady who did the nails on the Harry Potter films when I was at one of Ketan's (Patel CND) Sunday Workshops in Acton - can't remember her name though I was pretty impressed - I would love to do film work. Does anyone else look at nails in every film like me or am I just plain mad ha ha!!

I did VB's assistand when they all flew in at first, they were looking for someone to VB's sister, never heard back!!!

Latest posts

Back