Vita Liberata?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura.Sant

Reaction score
Has anyone used this for spray tanning??

Have you heard of Vani-T tan? I got my free samples this week & im very happy with the colour of the patch tests I did. I have Suntana one side of my stomach & Vani-T the other & the vani-t is a better colour.

They do a red base tan too but I didn't get a sample of that one, it's meant to be good for clients with freckles.

They do an sls free body wash perfect for retailing too plus a mousse etc.

No not heard of them.
I like the sound of vita, I think they have great selling points for clients- organic, cruelty free, odour free, moisturising etc, I've read some really god reviews but just wondered if anyone here had used them x

Hi, I use Vita in salon and love it, The rapid tan is fantastic!

Hi @Aqua_Gecko Ahhh brilliant Thank you , Do you mind me asking how much you charge?
I'm just waiting for an email back from them xxx

@AshLovesTanning could hopefully help as she's very experienced.
Thank you!

Yes I have used them a lot.
It is quite moisturizing especially on dry skin conditions such as eczema.
They all have a nice smell to start then an hour later it smells like tan lol.

Oh really!! How can they say it's odourless!! Lol sounds good though x

I always got a smell from it. Every fake tan has a smell to it regardless of what the company's say. It is organic and paraben free though. Although I have had some clients who had a sensitivity to it. But every one is different.

Have you tried LDN Skins? That's my all time fav and I've never noticed any tan smell from it.

From tan worx? No

No not heard of them.
I like the sound of vita, I think they have great selling points for clients- organic, cruelty free, odour free, moisturising etc, I've read some really god reviews but just wondered if anyone here had used them x
A lot of spray tans have the same advantages nowadays.

No not heard of them.
They aren't organic I'm afraid! You can't be organic unless you're 100% organic....I'm afraid to say that unless they have very recently changed their ingredients that they aren't organic..& they are very expensive too!!!

Hi, I use Vita in salon and love it, The rapid tan is fantastic!
I just got a sample of the rapid as thinking of adding it my spray tan. I currently use vita liberata and love it so really hope the rapid ia good. How long do you find it needs to be left on as there is only one shade?

Latest posts

Back