Voucher mARKETING

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Have left this really late i know, I am going to a charity event on Saturday evening where i have donated a free manicure and a set of enhancements. i am taking my large picture boards andbusiness cards but want to create a nice voucherfor teh prizes i have given, anyone who has a copy of one they ahve done please could you pretty please pm me so i can get some ideas. have contacted Leeds to add the creative logo onto them.

should ahve done a big banner really but again left very late. Any help gratefully received

Thanks
x

scattyfox said:
Have left this really late i know, I am going to a charity event on Saturday evening where i have donated a free manicure and a set of enhancements. i am taking my large picture boards andbusiness cards but want to create a nice voucherfor teh prizes i have given, anyone who has a copy of one they ahve done please could you pretty please pm me so i can get some ideas. have contacted Leeds to add the creative logo onto them.

should ahve done a big banner really but again left very late. Any help gratefully received

Thanks
x

Hi Lucia
I too did similar recently for my locals Tsuanami appeal - as I only found out a week before I hand did my voucher on black card with pink and silver metallic pen......

PS dont for get to put the terms and conditions of use on the reverse eg

time validity
age limits
not refundable and excempt from a cash exchange etc.

Why not call the organisers and see what marketing they will allow you?

best of luck and I hope this helps

Latest posts

Back