want to do an L & P course - any recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisehartje

Reaction score
Hi!!

I would like to do a L & P course but am having trouble finding one! I do not mind travelling - or does anyone know a good home course I can do??

If you want quality and good value for money, then go for Creative. They may seems a bit more expensive but when you break it down to what you get and the ongoing support. you can't beat it. Also, they're a bit like the Toni & Guy of nails and they are considered the elite by most other techs. You get what you pay for in life so good luck. x

Hi Louise

If you go to the search facility you should find information on a few different companies like Creative, Ezflow, NSI and The Edge. These a fare few to read about.

Good Luck

thanks for that - i am a bit confused - I try to look for the Creative website and only get the US one - what am I doing wrong? or is it too early in the morning????

Hi

www.designernails.co.uk is the web site
Creative NailAcademy: 0113 275 0433

louisehartje said:
thanks for that - i am a bit confused - I try to look for the Creative website and only get the US one - what am I doing wrong? or is it too early in the morning????

louisehartje said:
Hi!!

I would like to do a L & P course but am having trouble finding one! I do not mind travelling - or does anyone know a good home course I can do??

EzFlow has an Education Centre at Boston, Lincs and due to the overwhelming response from the following training promotion have now extended this till the end of April.

• Book on a 3-Day Acrylic (L&P) Beginners course and receive a comprehensive professional kit normally costing £145.00 + VAT completely FREE
If this is of interest to you and you would like further information please feel free to contact me direct on [email protected] or by telephoning 01204 412003

Regards

Maria
Education Manager
EzFlow UK

Latest posts

Back