Wanted, room to rent near Maidstone Kent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi I am a holistic therapist and also trained as a nail tech. I am looking to rent a room near to where I live in the hope of expanding my business and client base. I am also training in Reflexology at the moment and have my exam for this at the end of the month. I continue to add services as often as I can to my services available.

I currently offer Swedish Massage, Indian Head Massage, Stone Therapy Massage, Hopi Ear Candling, Nail treatments acrylic and gel.

Hi I am a holistic therapist and also trained as a nail tech. I am looking to rent a room near to where I live in the hope of expanding my business and client base. I am also training in Reflexology at the moment and have my exam for this at the end of the month. I continue to add services as often as I can to my services available.

I currently offer Swedish Massage, Indian Head Massage, Stone Therapy Massage, Hopi Ear Candling, Nail treatments acrylic and gel.

Hi. I have a room available in Bromley , equipped with tools for massages , waxing and nails . The room is located in Bromley High Street, a very busy area . It might be the ideal place for you .
The room is available on Sundays at the moment . If you're interested in any detailes , please let me know .

Regards, Gerogiana

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 7
Thank you so much for the thought but I would prefer at least three days a week somewhere

Hi Kayleigh

If you are still looking for a room to rent I have two newly refurbished rooms that you might be interested in - everything provided. Not sure if I might be too far out for you (Heathfield) which is about 40 minutes to 1 hour's drive from Maidstone (I used to live in Maidstone). New salon. If you are interested give me a call on 07714162398.

treatment room.jpg

Latest posts

Back