Wanting a Botox provider: help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippersroo

Reaction score
Hi
I did post before but my post was mixed subjects so thought if I stick to one thing I may get more help!

I'm looking for someone to rent a room from me, offering aesthetic treatments-Botox/fillers etc.

Please can anyone help with how I would go about this to find someone near or who would travel to my salon? Is there a certain place to look for these Drs?
Many thanks

Can anyone possibly point me in the right direction please?

Hi Hun just noticed your in Suffolk? Near me in Ipswich! I travel to Colchester to a guy that rents a room, he also rents another in stowmarket also once a month!... his clinic is in Essex! He's also worked London Harley street , has done celebrity's too and very experienced reputable guy... his name is peter! I think the ladies that he rents the rooms off once a month, chased him somehow!!! Do your home work on who you would like, and contact them! They often have their own clinics, but travel to other businesses every month also if it's busy for them! Peter is very busy! He has also been on tv! Have you heard of him? I'm sure he would come to yours also?

Google peter Robertson xx

Hi Katie Thankyou so much. Sorry I've only just seen your replies. That's great Essex isn't far from my salon really so I will find out about him-I haven't heard from him but Thankyou for your help! X

Latest posts

Back