Warm and hot wax training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikerchick

Reaction score
Hi
Im new here and hoping you can help me. I'd like to set up a waxing business from home but need to get qualified in warm and hot waxing. I've been looking and there are loads of places to get qualified but I want a decent qualification not just a quick fix.

Can anyone recommend a place to get training - i'm in Berkshire but happy to travel for the right qualification. A friend of mine said Carlton but i've seen some negative feedback on here about them.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
Bikerchick
:o:Look_righ Also posted on another board but I realised it may be in the wrong place!

OK. I can train you ......

OR you could try Amersham & High Wycombe College in Flackwell Heath or East Berks College in Langley... both of which probably offer evening courses that will probably be around 12 weeks in length. I have a feeling Reading don't offer this but it would be worth checking. You could also try Newbury and Bracknell...

I did some courses at Flackwell Heath; they offer quite a variety of evening courses in the Hair & Beauty sector. You probably need to allow an hour to get there for 6pm though! I remember traffic being a bit hairy :hug:

OK. I can train you ......

:

Thanks :D! Will look at your web site for more info and send you a PM.

p.s sorry for posting in wrong place! Still trying to find my way around the site :o

Latest posts

Back