warm towels using slow cooker..........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rach said:
Well, ive got a slow cooker already, so im off to buy some essential oils...sounds lush!! :)
What sort of oils are good for spraying onto the towles before placing into slow cooker.would lemon or lavender be good to spray on the towles,:rolleyes: if so where would i find/get some oils from for using with my slow cooker.

Any Advice would be veryb greatful.:wink2:

Many Thanks!:hug:

I love lemon as its very refreshing, especially in this hot weather!

Not sure where to buy them so i am going to have a look around tomorrow...

most chemists and health food shops sell essential oils in many different aromas

nailsbydesign said:
most chemists and health food shops sell essential oils in many different aromas
Hi!
Thanks for that i'll go and have a look around maybe tomorrow.

Thanks again!:hug:

Sorry to butt in on your thread Sarah - but can anyone tell me - do you use these towels just to remove exfoliator/activator - or also to wrap arms in for a moisture pack (in place of heated mitts which i dont yet have) ?

You can buy essential oils from Sally's but if its real quality you want then you cant beat Tisserand

babyshakes said:
Sorry to butt in on your thread Sarah - but can anyone tell me - do you use these towels just to remove exfoliator/activator - or also to wrap arms in for a moisture pack (in place of heated mitts which i dont yet have) ?

I use mine to remove exfoliator in solar or the activator in Spa Mani after its had time to soak in withthe heat off heated mits or paraffin wax.

Just got some lemon essential oil from Holland and Barrett to try out...

Creative Tech said:
Hi!
Thanks for that i'll go and have a look around maybe tomorrow.

Thanks again!:hug:

i have a lemon one you can have - PM me if you want it!

I don't mean to be a pain:smack: ............but!how do you take the towels out of the slow cooker if there hot,hot hot.........

Many Thanks!:hug:
The use of tongs

Latest posts

Back