Watt. on a UV lamp??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desert Palms

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the watt. on a gel curing lamp should be I will use Creative Brisa. Thank you so much.

I know the question may sound silly but I would like to purchase a lamp, and they are asking if I want a 9 watt or 36 watt or 14??? Any advise would be appreciated.Thankx

Hi again Lisa.

Brisa comes with its OWN specific UV Lamp and I urge you to purchase it if you buy the system.
The Brisa UV Lamp has many advantages but the most important is that it has a HIGH out put of UV and uses specific HIGH out put bulbs in it. With Brisa it is not the wattage but the amount of UVlight the bulbs emit that is important to the curing of Brisa gels. Try not to 'cherry pick' and get the right tool to do the job. Brisa UV Lamp with Brisa Gels.

The UV Lamp also has a very cool feature which I have never seen on any other UV Lamp which is .... It has a green light that turns red when the bulbs need changing. Techs never know when to change their UV bulbs, can never remember when they replaced them last etc and this leads to undercured gel on clients. This can not happen when you use the Brisa UV Lamp.

Hi Geeg ,

Well Light Elegance do a lamp with just that feature . A bulb at the back of the lamp turns from green to red to alert you when the bulbs needs changing :)

Karen
Light Elegance UK

If using Brisa then use the brisa lamp.
The lamp is especially designed for the brand :cool:

Thank you all. I will do just that. I think I found one on Ebay. I asked the seller if it is a BRISA. Waiting to hear from her. If not I will purchase one directly from Brisa. Thankx again-Lisa

Latest posts

Back