Wax brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElisaBeauty

Reaction score
Hiya
Just doing a bit of research into preferred wax brands? I know personal preference but what are your thoughts on SiennaX?

Thanks!

Cirépil Wax! Rather than attaching to the skin it clings to the individual hairs reducing pain, up to 50%! Really lovely quality stuff as well.

WaxXXXUK...amazing! even better than cirepil...sienna x is just pretty but its a standard ok wax...really sticky warm wax thou.

I use Waxperts or Waxxxpress. Both lovely products, I use both warm and hot wax x

Tried them all and PR wax is the best quality in my opinion.

I love Adam& Eve waxes

I've been using Adam & Eve for over a year now and have tried both the line & coconut cream & strawberry strip. Still having issues with it taking a layer of skin off. Not all the time but on certain clients. Also I find it doesn't pick up all the hairs? But not sure if that's due to the wax paper they retail with the mini pores in? Any advice. Thinking of switching to PR but never tried it

Try their hot wax on those clients in combination with their pre wax oil. It's very gentle on the skin. Why don't you get in touch with them and get some advice. I have no issues with the hot wax that I use for facial, bikini and under arm waxing

I've been using Adam & Eve for over a year now and have tried both the line & coconut cream & strawberry strip. Still having issues with it taking a layer of skin off. Not all the time but on certain clients. Also I find it doesn't pick up all the hairs? But not sure if that's due to the wax paper they retail with the mini pores in? Any advice. Thinking of switching to PR but never tried it

I find that it does that on some sensitive clients, but they are few and far between. as long as its not too hot or too thick it may just be the client?

At the moment I prefer berodin blue.
Cirepil does work well and really doesn't stick to the skin but I find it sets way too quick. It gets hard instantly.
I've also noticed it tends to leave hairs behind. I've used berodin blue to get the left over hairs from cirepil blue.
Im still trying to find my go to wax. Starpil seems to be taking off in the US, well on IG at least

At the moment I prefer berodin blue.
Cirepil does work well and really doesn't stick to the skin but I find it sets way too quick. It gets hard instantly.
I've also noticed it tends to leave hairs behind. I've used berodin blue to get the left over hairs from cirepil blue.
Im still trying to find my go to wax. Starpil seems to be taking off in the US, well on IG at least
I have just had my sample pack come and so will be trying the Berodin Blue, and I love PR waxes. Have to say the Berodin black strip wax is amazing!

I've been using Outback Organics True Blue strip wax for pot and roller but currently trying Cirepil Mojito strip wax and preferring that.

Not sold on Cirepil roller wax, it's the ultra fluid one (can't remember the name), it's been great on one client but rubbish on two others.
Anyone got a great roller wax recommendation, esp for on gents?

Hiya
Just doing a bit of research into preferred wax brands? I know personal preference but what are your thoughts on SiennaX?

Thanks!

I swear by Kim Lawless - I've tried the top ones and her's exceed all expectations plus clients comment on the difference. I bought a bundle.

Latest posts

Back