Wax heater advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicnoc

Reaction score
I currently use a satin smooth double wax heater. I do both warm and hot wax but I am finding that the warm wax is far too hot once the pot goes down! Keep having to have a full one is driving me nuts! I am also finding the hot wax is really hot!!!!! Is anyone else having the same problem or do I have a dodgey one? Am I better to get 2 separate heaters? One for warm and one for hot? I work from home so I don't need it to be suitable to move!
Thanks all x

The wax will get warmer as it’s used as there’s less to heat up? You could adjust the temp. If it’s still too hot then maybe the thermostat is faulty

The wax will get warmer as it’s used as there’s less to heat up? You could adjust the temp. If it’s still too hot then maybe the thermostat is faulty
I did try to turn it down but it went too thick and wouldn't spread easily?? Blooming thing!!

I had the same thing with mine 4 years ago, I couldn't get on with it at all, I changed heaters

I have PR digital heater and Hive digital xx

I have PR digital heater and Hive digital xx
Hi I have a PR digital heater aswell, needing another heater, do you prefer hive or should I stick to PR? Does the hive one clean up well? Thanks.

The hive cleans up okay, not as easy as PR xx

Thank you, I think I will look into the hive heater xx

Latest posts

Back