Waxer in need

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie.100

Reaction score
I've been doing waxing for the past 10years, including hollywood and recently men's intimate waxing. Very very occasionally I get slight bleeding from clients but that's always been pin pointed to hot weather, medication, pregnancy.
I've just done a Brazilian wax on a new lady and she's torn in the crease on her leg. It was quite bad and bleeding. I've no idea what I've done wrong and distressed by it now. I explained to her it sometimes can happen as the skin is thin and more sensitive there, obvs she wasn't happy. I have given her cream to put on the area once it's healed in a day or so. I also didn't charge her for the waxing as she was so disstressed. I'm just looking for advice of what could of gone wrong or anything else I should of said or given her? Feel so so awful and dishearted by it

These things happen. Try not to let it knock your confidence. What type of wax are you using? X

Thankyou for your reply, I have always used cream wax with strips , I do use hard wax for male intimate waxing but can't quite get to grips with it for hollywoods.

After doing the Waxperts conversion course and working with the Waxperts hot and strip waxes now I would advice not to use strip wax for intimate at all. Book yourself on a course for intimate with hot wax you will see the difference and love it.

Latest posts

Back