Waxing course in Manchester?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubulina

Reaction score
Good evening everyone , I hope you are all well !
Was wondering if anybody knows a good waxing course in the Manchester area ?
Thank you in advance for your replies .xx

Hi

Have you checked the beauty guild website? they have a training directory full of accredited trainers and courses and you can put your postcode in for the nearest in your area. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Nadine x

Julie Wilding (Joe90 on Salon Geek) is a good waxing trainer. She is based in Manchester, good course content and reasonably priced.

I, We are doing a waxing training course in Manchester on Monday 18th March. It is the female intimate waxing course... Is that what you were looking for?

I'm coming back to Manshester so feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Kim do you do anywhere in hampshire x

Kim do you do anywhere in hampshire x
Hampshire? That's only up the road compared to where a lot off students travel from :). Come to Essex and see me there; you'll love it. x

Think I may treat myself in the new year :) x

I, We are doing a waxing training course in Manchester on Monday 18th March. It is the female intimate waxing course... Is that what you were looking for?

I'm looking for a begginer waxing course .

Thanks

I'm also in manchester and want a beginner course in the new year sometime.

Julie Wilding (Joe 90) based in Sale, Manchester, does beginners and intimate wax training. She's very thorough, provides concise literature and nothing is too much trouble. I recommend her. Done a couple of courses with her and thoroughly enjoyed them.

Julie Wilding (Joe 90) based in Sale, Manchester, does beginners and intimate wax training. She's very thorough, provides concise literature and nothing is too much trouble. I recommend her. Done a couple of courses with her and thoroughly enjoyed them.
Do you have a link to her ..thank u

Do you have a link to her ..thank u

Unfortunately, the poster you’ve quoted hasn’t visited Salon Geek since 2015, and this thread was first created back in 2012 with many of its posters having been absent for a long while too.

Latest posts

Back