Waxing Course - West Midlands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tams

Reaction score
Hi All

Does anyone know of a really good waxing course in the West Midlands? I need to find one asap..

Thanks in advance

Tams xxx

I was a model for a waxing course in Kings Norton, Birmingham, last month, which was organised by CLP Training (Beauty By Calandra) - the course I modelled for was taken by Lori Nestore and was very well received - and I think that Axiom (Andy Rouillard) is taking one of their courses next year too - so it sounds like they do have the very best people to take the training :)

I'll be training in the Midlands soon. What are you looking for as I train right from:-

Absolute Beginners
Speed Waxing
Intimate Waxing
Brow Design
Masterclasses

I run all of these courses for both male and female clients. xxx

I'll be training in the Midlands soon. What are you looking for as I train right from:-

Absolute Beginners
Speed Waxing
Intimate Waxing
Brow Design
Masterclasses

I run all of these courses for both male and female clients. xxx

Kim's definitely the best too - she would definitely get my vote :)

I already told you Tams, get in touch with Kim!! :hug:

Aye - and it's great news to hear she will be training in the Midlands soon as well!

Aye - and it's great news to hear she will be training in the Midlands soon as well!

Wonder who will get roped into being models :rolleyes: lol

Thanks all I'll deffinitly have a chat with Kim right now!

Tams xxx

Hi Tams

Hi I'm new on here so aplogises if I'm posting in the wrong place :)

I'm currently looking for a waxing course in the West Midlands area also. Was just wondering if you found out when Kim was doing the waxing course in our area?

Thank You for the help

x

Hi Tams​

Hi I'm new on here so aplogises if I'm posting in the wrong place :)

I'm currently looking for a waxing course in the West Midlands area also. Was just wondering if you found out when Kim was doing the waxing course in our area?​

Thank You for the help​

x​

Thanks for asking. It will be during February/March and I'm going to see the venue next week. Please PM me for details. xxx

id be interested in the midlands course kim
would be nice to go back home for a while and listen to those that speak like me..... and not look at me as though i got two heads :lol:

Latest posts

Back