Waxing questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joannesnails

Reaction score
Hi geeks, Im starting out on my waxing course soon and i was wondering what do you think is the best waxing equiptment to use? And does anyone know where i can get phd wax from? thank you :hug:

PHD is only available through Ellisons, it's their own tube dispensing wax.
I use the Australian bodycare version, I prefer the quality of the wax, and it's still ultra hygenic.
Good luck with your course.

I use regular wax pots (Hive) and spatula's. You'll probably train this way (I guess?). xxx

im not too sure...i didnt ask :confused:xx

I would wait until you have at least started your training as that experience will influence your choice.

Hi geeks, Im starting out on my waxing course soon and i was wondering what do you think is the best waxing equiptment to use? And does anyone know where i can get phd wax from? thank you :hug:

If you do a search on wax equipment or waxing you will find lots of threads that will answer you questions.

At the end of the day what suits one therapist may not necessarily suit another so fully research what you want to purchase and make YOUR decision on YOUR findings.

There is loads of information on these threads about what waxing equipment to purchase and also what wax to buy. Have fun reading through the threads they are very informative and will help you make a informed decision.

Good luck !!!!

I use regular wax pots (Hive) and spatula's. You'll probably train this way (I guess?). xxx

Is it ok to use Perron Rigot wax in a regular wax pot? Or do you have to use PR's own heater?
thanks!

Is it ok to use Perron Rigot wax in a regular wax pot? Or do you have to use PR's own heater?
thanks!

You can use a regular hive heater.

With the hard wax you just empty into the pot and with the warm wax you decant into the pot.

Simple as that !!!!

Hi

I have used both a regular wax pot and currently the Australian Bodycare HYGIENIC Tube wax method.

I think you need to do your research on what wax you use by asking lots of questions and trying to buy the right wax for you.

I use the Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Wax as it is of an exceptionally high grade - far better than cheaper versions of 'Tea Tree' wax as these can be inferior in quality and content - hth:)

:lol: I personally use Hive products for my waxing.

I would have thought you will be training with the pot and spatula. This is why I brought the egg pot, you can use it with a pot to begin with and then with the tubes later on if you decide to.

See what happens when your training, you may get to try different things and see what you prefer, HTH's xx

Latest posts

Back