Waxing Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
Hello Geekers!!
I found this site and got lots of help and info when I was looking to train in nails. I am now thinking I would like to add waxing to my list of services.
I have never been waxed and know nothing about it. Same as I was when I decided to train in nails!
I would like to know if anyone has any info of a good course available for me to do in Devon. I have seen the info for 2 day courses, but I am not interested in them.
Many thanks in advance!!:green:

When you say that you're not interested in the 2 day course, I'm guessing that you mean you want a longer course? Have you tried your council colleges to see if they run any courses over say 10 weeks? Or you could approach some private colleges that run longer courses but they'll be very expensive.

In the meantime, get yourself a goob book on the theory of waxing and read read read. Then you have your technical skills to master and that's down to a good trainer and practise. Good luck. xxx

Thanks for that! Will start investigating and saving!!

Plymouth and South Devon colleges both offer waxing as part of their nvq2 beauty courses but I'm guessing you don't want that. there is a private beauty college in Exeter that offers short courses but I can't think what its called at the moment! :rolleyes:

Beauty Guild : Training Directory - Beauty Guild
The link above will give you details of all local trainers though.

And if you want to experience waxing you can always pop down to Kingsbridge to see me!!!:green:

Latest posts

Back