Waxing trolleys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeymel

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a waxing trolley that can fit 2 1000cc wax heaters on but theres so many to choose from and I don't know if metal or plastic is best. I need something compact and I was wondering if anyone could recommend one? :) xx

By trolley I mean something like this

Attachments

• 1396551788942.jpg
    1396551788942.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 262
I agree, the glass ones are really good. I have a plastic one with a bin and drawers and I got it for £20 so couldn't justify another one but I had to Velcro a white plastic tray on top to fit 2 wax pots! If I was buying from new I'd defo buy the good quality metal with glass shelves. Easier to clean.

Love that! Very contemporary.

I've just came across this and it would match my room perfectly, not sure how it would work? X

http://m.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/art/30216536/
If I remember correctly the one above got "net" shelves so any spillages will go through on the floor. Also shelf sides/walls are quite high.

This one below was mentioned here few times.
http://m.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/art/60177703/

Accomodate 2 x 1000cc heaters easily and strips, spatulas etc on top. Can fit little "cups" on side as per pics.
And perfect if on budget.

M.
Male Therapist
www.iwaxmen.co.uk
via Salon Geek app.

That's the one I've got iwaxmen.co.uk and I love it!

I looked at that one iwaxmem and peachlady, how do you find moving it around with only two wheels? I was going to see if my hubby could alter it to add two more wheels.

To be honest Dnx I don't move mine around much as it sits in the corner of my little beauty room. I have lots on it and it would be tricky if I wanted to move it all the time. Don't know how easy it would be to add 2 more wheels.x

I looked at that one iwaxmem and peachlady, how do you find moving it around with only two wheels? I was going to see if my hubby could alter it to add two more wheels.

Well mine just go along the couch back n forth tbh.
No, it does not go sideways so when have to move it round just lift slightly one end and push or drag it like some pushprams, wheelbarrow or a lawnmower ;-)

M.
Male Therapist
www.iwaxmen.co.uk
via Salon Geek app.

Thanks Peachy and iwaxmen :)

Latest posts

Back