Waxing when pregnant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hello all

Hope all is well with everyone.

Can any of you beauty therapist give me any advise.

My question is? is it ok to have your legs waxed if your pregnant?

I've never had a problem with any of my pregnant clients. As long as you follow correct hygiene procedures as you would with any wax and explain the aftercare as per usual there is no reason not to wax! :hug: Mine have all had bikini waxes up to the birth too.

They will just need to lie on their sides in the latter stages of pregnancy for you to do the backs of the legs and make sure you keep the bed upright in the later stages of pregnancy while you wax the fronts if they need it. They will let you know how they feel comfortable.:hug:

I too have waxed many a heavily pregnant woman.

Some ladies are more sensitive at this time though so just be aware. :)

It's fine to wax but remember that she shouldn't lay on her back for more than 20mins as it could stop oxygen getting to the baby. Just make sure she turns. xxx

I have waxed lots of pregnant ladies over the years and have never had any problems.I usually let them lie on their sides and give them pillows for extra support.

By the way, the 20 minute thing is just a precaution, unlikley happen but you don't want to get sued, or of course cause any harm. xxx

Latest posts

Back