Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Javy

Reaction score
:)
hello everyone,

i am new to this site hope to gain lots of tips etc. I used to do waxing mobile for family and friends but now i just started this month to make an income from it( hope it works). i am nervous about what sort of people are out there to get you for nothing.....!

would you please advice on how to be a professional mobile therapist as i do bridals, i am quiet professional, a few more tips would be handy as we dont all know everything.

i am looking into my public liability, get clients to sign terms and conditions or would not go ahead with any treatment, lowered my prices again to attract customers.
  1. I use roller wax, what is the best way to do upper lip and chin?
  2. How do i get rid of wax on towels, bedding etc.
your advice is much appriciated :lol:

many Thanks

javy

Hi there javy and welcome to the site!

My advice? Do what you were trained to do and carry out your procedures how you were trained to do them. Don't veer far from that and you'll do fab.

Oh, and wax is awful to remove! The best bet is to avoid getting it on at all! :lol:

I wish you good luck in your new venture! :)

thanks for your advice just nervous about what sort of women are out there.....!

Hi Javy

I agree with Linzi, if you use you skills you were trained with. I used to do some mobile work and used a pot and roll-on which suited me as the pot heats up quicker than roll on and lets you get started on areas like brows/lip/chin/underarms. Alternatively some roller wax systems have alternative heads for smaller areas ie Clean and Easy. With regard to removing wax I either use wax remover or surgical spirit on a cotton wool pad along with some 'elbow grease', always remember to test patch. (I recently tried vanish mousse on a burgundy carpet to no avail, wax remover did the trick with no repercussions, thank goodness).

Hope this helps, good luck

Tray:lol:

Latest posts

Back