Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgie Girl 1966

Reaction score
Hi I am new to Salon Geek and would like to know if anybody knows of any good wax courses in Devon. I looked at Sienna X and did not go for it as I thought it was really expensive. any reputable ones in Devon or Birmingham as my sister lives there so could travel there too.

How much was the sienna one? From what I've seen here the average is about 120 to 160 for a waxing course xx

for a Beginners course the cost was £499 + VAT. I think this is really expensive., and yes I have also seen a lot of others for about that much 120 to 160. I just want to find one in Devon that are reputable and not to much, £160 is ok.

for a Beginners course the cost was £499 + VAT. I think this is really expensive., and yes I have also seen a lot of others for about that much 120 to 160. I just want to find one in Devon that are reputable and not to much, £160 is ok.

That is ridiculous!! A whole nvq2 in beauty is 1300
ish!! Have you looked at the accredited centers on I sure nice websites? By no means does that mean that they are all good courses.. but it gives you the opportunity its to do some research. Also check your local colleges as they often do vctc courses

Latest posts

Back