Weave help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Art of Beauty

Reaction score
Hey guys

So a few year ago I got a weave installed I loved it it was perfect and so natural

Had the same hair for almost 2 years ( having it out and in tightened etc) I decided to have a break from it for a few month

Booked back in to have it done again and wanted to go a little longer - it's nothing like the last time! Its like a different person done my hair! I feel like the density is all wrong I have really fine hair just past my shoulders and I wanted my weave to be down to my boobs, it's a little longer than that but it's been cut all choppy and looks stringy

The hair at the top looks great but I feel like it's not been blended properly from my hair to the extensions there's a Defo step down from where my hair ends and the extensions end

I messaged my hairdresser who's said she will fix it and to go in on Saturday - is this something she CAN actually fix or is she going to tell me I need more hair in or that " it looks fine" I paid £420 for it ( 3 rows 20" Russian virgin Remy )

I need to know what I'm staying to her when I go in so I'm not caught off guard and I'm not wanting to fork out any more money ! I feel I've paid enough

Help :(

Do you have a picture?

Yes you have paid enough. Don't worry give her the chance to fix it first.

bare in mind technicians can change their suppliers and usually have back ups for if their go to is out of stock, it may just be a case of needing to razor your ends slightly since its grown to blend it in a bit more x

Update :) she cut it more tapered and I love it again :) I Defo think she's changed supplier though and pulling the wool a bit - she keeps saying it's because it's thicker that it feels a little different lol i dont know but she fixed it and didn't mention any further payment so I'm happy :)

Perfect [emoji106]

Latest posts

Back