Web builder recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caro235

Reaction score
Hi Can anyone recommend a web building/ designing company please as it's about time I had a we page.
Also my business has gone very quiet lately and would like tips on how to entice clientele. Thanks

Facebook pages are always good, I know it's pretty obvious but I've gained lots of people through posting on my page. And you can promote Facebook posts too to reach a bigger audience. Facebook is also really good to advertise offers & discounts. Also, posting on facebook selling pages about your business helps loads, post offers on facebook selling pages for your area and bridal pages are also amazing as there are always people looking for things for weddings, just put in a request to join the pages and you can then post photos of your work in them. I hope this helped x

Hi :)

We've built a lot of websites for fellow geeks from this website over the years so would be happy to have a chat.

What I would say though is what are you trying to achieve with the website? It needs to serve a purpose to be worthwhile to yourself. If it's to gain more clients, that's great, but you'll need a budget and marketing strategy to get traffic to the website.

Latest posts

Back