Website Design Questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
I was just wondering when a website is designed for a business is it custom practise to have a link to the designers website ?

I have noticed that some websites have them and some don't.

Also for a four/five page website what is the average price paid ?

I can only speak from my own perspective, but I do like to add a discreet link to my own (web design) site at the bottom of the page when designing a site for a client, but would of course omit this if the client asked me to.

Thanks guys,

I just wondered as I have some seen some really cool websites yet can't find any details of the designer for love nor money,

I just wondered if clients requested the details be removed incase they had loads of people asking for a website really similar to theirs.

Natalie I am so jealous you have Decleor, I didn't realise they now supplied home salons. I went with Dermalogica can't remember the exact reason I couldn't get Decleor, think it may of been that I didn't have a shower or two treatment rooms but this was a few years ago now. As much as I love my current range I just love the oils from the Decleor rangeso much.

Latest posts

Back