Wedding package ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perfecttennails

Reaction score
Hello ladies I hope you're all well :)

I have a quick question in regards to wedding packages. I followed some advice I saw on the biz geek about contacting local bridal salons and I've had one come back to me which I totally did not expect!!
I have offered her a free set of Gelish nails to try herself and plug my product. She said she is happy to advertise me in her store but I just wanted to be able to have some sort of package to offer her when she turned up and to have a generic wedding package to offer to any brides.
I had thought about saying that for a wedding party, I would do everyone else's nails at normal cost (£15) and do the brides nails for free and include a free bottle of cheap pink fizzy on the night, this would be of course providing everybody just had Gelish on their own nails?
I don't know what to offer if the bride wanted enhancements as a package though and also I was thinking about offering a package to the bridal suite, for example, if they had an opening/promo night, I would offer a free mini manicure which would cost me hardly anything to do for anybody who ordered a dress on the night? I thought this would help her business and give me the chance to advertise my business to the bride having a free mani and also may get me more plugging from the bridal suite?
Sorry to sound like an dimbo, I'm just new and really keen on jumping on this as it's not something I see any technicians in my area offering, and am desperately trying to build a client base up having just recently in the last couple of months started my business.
Any advice on what you currently after yourself would be really helpful?
Xxx

Ok first things first dont go cheap or giving things away for weddings....brides and bridal party are hard work and will change their minds and appts so forget the offers...yes offer some bubbly, you are supposed to have an alcohol licence to do this though, check with local authority.
Second, i wouldnt do mini manis when brides are trying dresses on!! Last thing you want is nail polish on a wedding dress!!

Put some leaflets together specially for brides with pics of bridal nails even if they are just on colour pops...let then see what they can have, have a mix of traditional and new. Rather than giving away free, try and upsell, so if they spend £50 they get 10% off for example

Latest posts

Back