Well Done Mandini!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
I have just come back from NEC and I would like to congratulate Amanda on more than adequately filling those famous shoes.

I thought the people who left when they found out it was not going to Sam were very rude and they missed a fabulous seminar.

Well done Amanda you did yourself and everyone else proud!

oh bless her.
which seminar was it?
i bet she did do great, there is nothing scarier than jumping in at the last minute, my hat goes off to her.
especially when people were expecting the man himself!
samuel nearly made me do the talk through of raw earth at regionals in january, a few days after i'd qualified for team creative :eek:
she can be my idol any day :hug:
liza x

naturalnails said:
I thought the people who left when they found out it was not going to Sam were very rude and they missed a fabulous seminar.

Well done Amanda you did yourself and everyone else proud!

Some people are so bloody rude and cruel.

i agree :irked:
i hope it wasn't too many.
i have every faith that she did us proud, & lets hope that the thoughless actions of a few people didn't spoil it for her & the others that stayed.
liza x

Well done Amanda!

Where you thrown in at the deep end?
I am sure Sam and the others would not have left you in that position if they hadn't of thought you could do it. (you are more that capable of this).

I am sure you done a fantastic job! Bit sad that some people left when they knew it want going to be Sam?

But thats there loss!

I wasn't there to see you but, i would just like to say, Well done and give you a little bit of encouragement for a job well done.

Proud of you.
xxxxxxxxxxx

HOW RUDE

hope it went ok for you mandi

I have always admired Amanda and am sorry I wasn't there to hear her - she's FAB! People that left when they heard it wasn't going to be GMG were not only rude, they are stupid too. WELL DONE AMANDA!

Oh some people !!!!!!
Well it was definitely their loss as Amanda kicks some serious education butt.........
What this girl doesn't know about nails can be written on the back of a postage stamp....
For those that went I am sure you learned loads, for those that didn't stay, boy did you guys miss out.... as said in Pretty Woman " Big Mistake--- Huge"..... but I bet they weren't geeks xxxx
Shame I had to miss this one, but hey there is always the next one !

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Oh some people !!!!!!
Well it was definitely their loss as Amanda kicks some serious education butt.........
What this girl doesn't know about nails can be written on the back of a postage stamp....
For those that went I am sure you learned loads, for those that didn't stay, boy did you guys miss out.... as said in Pretty Woman " Big Mistake--- Huge"..... but I bet they weren't geeks xxxx
Shame I had to miss this one, but hey there is always the next one !

Could not agree more, She is FAB and anyone who say's any different needs a :smack:

Well who ever did leave, miss a very good seminar, she was brill.:)

J

I too thought Amanda was a Fabulous speaker and her demo was amazing.

I was lucky enough to have a custom blended sculpt applied by Amanda which I must say looks gorgeous.

Well the one's who walked are the loser's :|
Well done Amanda I am sure you did a fab job :cool:

here here, lell,have u also been lucky enough to have mandini words of wisdom and trainning?
lell said:
Well the one's who walked are the loser's :|
Well done Amanda I am sure you did a fab job :cool:

Latest posts

Back