Wella toners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robynbird

Reaction score
Hi, i am relatively new to wella and was wondering how you use wella as a toner? I'm guessing with the pastel peroxide? And do you use on wet or dry hair?
Any nice beige toner recommendations would be appreciated
Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pleeease??

The colour fresh range is good. You don't need to mix with anything either. You can also use wella colours with pastel or 10vol like you said. Just don't leave it on too long and don't use the 12 high lift range x

Hi, i am relatively new to wella and was wondering how you use wella as a toner? I'm guessing with the pastel peroxide? And do you use on wet or dry hair?
Any nice beige toner recommendations would be appreciated
Thanks!

Yes you can use koleston for toneing with the pastel developer I always use on towel dried hair. You can use colour touch also with 1.9%. X

I tend to stick to 10/1 pastel on washed hair and watch it close . It can take so quickly. That's like a creamy colour obviously with the ashy tones x x

Yea to use as a tonner use 1 part tint to 2 parts pastel developer and you can use anything a a tonner really depending what you want to achieve here are some of my faves!

Over bleach to tone out orange/yellow or just for a nicer finish:
10/1
10/96
10/16
9/16 (colour touch)
10/8 - for orange or if they want silver hair

Caramels/creamy

9/38
8/38
9/7
8/7

Pastels

10/96 + 0/65
10/1 + 0/66

I usually apply to towel dryed hair an don't forget to experiment, try make one up!

Thanks guys!! Have got a bleach and toner in tomorrow so will have a go! Do you apply to towel dried at the basin?

I usually towel dry at basin and apply at basin. Just keep an eye on it xx

Thanks guys!! Have got a bleach and toner in tomorrow so will have a go! Do you apply to towel dried at the basin?

Hi yes if in salon usually at the basin or at home just at the chair I usually apply with applicator bottle apply as quick as possible comb it through so it's even and watch it closely.lolx

in my old salon our favourite toner was colour touch 9/01 used to always go really nice over hilights (rep used to always describe it as a "safe" toner):biggrin:

Do u still use the pastel toner with a colour touch colour?

Do u still use the pastel toner with a colour touch colour?

use pastel with koleston and ilumina and 1.9 with colour touch xx

I love illumina 9/60 as a toner. Gorgeous.xx

Latest posts

Back