Wella very natural lightner formula with Olaplex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illianna Goldfish

Reaction score
Hi Guys !

I want to try out this technique wich seems to be very natural and gentle. I would like to have recommendation on it.
I found this formula on the official Wella website. I am wondering if i can mix this formula with Olaplex to strengthen the hair even tough its not a strong lightener formula.
Below the picture of the formula on Wella website. I found a other fellow Hair salon using Emulsion color touch with Olaplex. But I didn't fount one with Welloxon Pastel. So I just want to be sure. Does Olaplex can be use with this all mix ? What do you think ?
Thanks to you all and have a wonderfull day ! xoxo

upload_2017-11-20_11-54-48.png

upload_2017-11-20_11-56-3.png

Last edited:
Hi Guys !

I want to try out this technique wich seems to be very natural and gentle. I would like to have recommendation on it.
I found this formula on the official Wella website. I am wondering if i can mix this formula with Olaplex to strengthen the hair even tough its not a strong lightener formula.
Below the picture of the formula on Wella website. I found a other fellow Hair salon using Emulsion color touch with Olaplex. But I didn't fount one with Welloxon Pastel. So I just want to be sure. Does Olaplex can be use with this all mix ? What do you think ?
Thanks to you all and have a wonderfull day ! xoxo

View attachment 206490

View attachment 206491

Are you a qualified hair professional please?

Latest posts

Back