What A Nightmare!!`

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

Have to let off some steam... argghhh

Had a new client last night and i was not a happy bunny.:Scared:
Got there at 5.30pm to do a full set of fibre glass and i could not believe my eyes! The young girl, who was 15, had let her mother put some tips on to help me out... Since when do i need help??
The tips had about 1/2 inch wells, too big for the nails and her cuticles looked like they had been super glued to her nail plate.
I hadn't taken my acetone as her mom told me on the phone that she had no tips on at all. My boyf had to pop round with the acetone and i started to soak.
Whilst sitting there waiting i noticed an aquarium in the corner of the room, my body started to go into shock.... thought it was a snake! Turns out that it was a bearded dragon! Talk about crap your pants!
Well, all turned out well in the end, after 2 1/2 hrs! They were quite a nice family and the young girls was quite sweet.
I just didn't need a long night, got one anyway.... never mind! She was more than happy with her nails, even gave her mom some advise... like dont stick tips on before i come round, ever again.

Leave the work to the pro's i say!!!
xx

your soooo ungrateful....lol

Wow didn't you do well......!!

I think you dealt with the situation really diplomatically....I have never in my life heard of a client doing this!!!!....I hope she gave you a good tip since you had to spend more time sorting out her mess......sitting in the Dragon's:twisted: Den!!!!OMG!!

aww hun, i cant help but laugh lol. scared of snakes then i take it? lol.

I had a snake when i was 4, my dad bought it for me and didnt tell my mom, she hit the roof when he gave it to me lol.

snakes are lovely, long as they dont bite you lol.

I cant believe someone would take it upon themselves to start of the service. some people need their heads checkin!! lol.

Well as long as your alright now hun. :hug:

yeh, snakes are about as lovely as boils on the end of your nose!!!!
Cant even watch them on the tv anfd i fainted in the Butterfly farm in Stratford cause i saw one out of the corner of my eye!

I didn't get a tip either, in fact i gave them some samples of perfume!

I did get her mom to sign the client record card because of her age and she suffers with bone tumors...... was slightly weary of this situation. Can laugh now but i had lost the will to live by 7 oclock!

xx

Also, KATE YOU ARE MAD!!!!! Snake as a pet, you need sectioning!!! lol

xxx

why do my mobile clients have boring pets like cats, birds etc.

I've got 2 snakes and a bearded dragon best pets ever. But the fumes of the monomar makes them a little cranky.

Anyway...well done sorting out your assistant lol.

this reminded me of a nightmare client i had a couple of weeks ago. sweet old lady. SWEET MY *SS!

If she smudged her polish once, she smudged it 20 times! Just put all my stuff in the car, walked back in to get my table and she goes "o dear i've done it again". I have to say, never before have i felt the need to batter an old lady! took me 2 and a half hours to do an express manicure!!!!

Toni Talons said:
this reminded me of a nightmare client i had a couple of weeks ago. sweet old lady. SWEET MY *SS!

If she smudged her polish once, she smudged it 20 times! Just put all my stuff in the car, walked back in to get my table and she goes "o dear i've done it again". I have to say, never before have i felt the need to batter an old lady! took me 2 and a half hours to do an express manicure!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

i can totally sympathise with you hun. I always used to get nightmare clients like that!!! I was thinking about getting wrist clamps on my nail desk so that they couldnt smudge!! lol.

xx

Me too, the smudgers are the worst! I tend to pack my stuff away,put their ironing board down, tell them to sit still, see my self out and RUN!!!
I often go back for their 2 week app and see that they smudged them anyway!!!!

xx

i think we need to put them in stocks! ha ha.

some of my other clients chat and talk with their hands and catch there thumb on the opposite thumb:rolleyes:

NailStyle said:
your soooo ungrateful....lol

PMSL!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back