What A Time I Had

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailman

Reaction score
Well all, I competed in my first competition at the Chicago Show. Now I know I have held my license for only two years ,but why not..eh? Anyhoo woooow. It was really cool. NO REEEEEEEAAAALLLLLLLY COOL. Got to meet Tom Bachik, John Hauk,and several others.

Sadly, I was off my Game a little. Ok, a lot. But the inspiration of seeing award winning ,world class competitors was amazing.I plan to compete as much as possible and plan on taking a trophy eventually.

My lovely wife modeled for me, and as soon as we got home , We removed the set I applied at competition and put on a new set. If I had brought my A Game to the table I wouldn't be dissapointed, but I didnt. Next Time, I wont be attending every party for the entire weekend. The martinis were awesome on Sunday Night, but werent great at 9am on Monday when it really counted.

Live and Learn.

Well at least you gave it ago Marvin :biggrin: Nice to see you on the boards again.

Well done you for going and entering in the first place hun, good luck for your next attempt hun
x

i was wondering how you had got on.....well done .....all :biggrin: credit to you for entering

you gave it a go and that's all that counts. Well done!!!

well done for going and haveing ago keep trying and that trophy will be yours... best of luck for next time.

Well done Marvin for having a go!...and your determination only goes to show that, one day Hun....one day! :Love:

Latest posts

Back