what are these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkyfitnails

Reaction score
bored and looking on ebay and found this.................
Inverted Moulds(TM) are wafer thin clear, glossy templates which are used to cradle the acrylic mixes before they are applied to the clients natural nail......... with a training course. it seems you put the acrylic onto a plastic cover and the attach this all to the natural nail ( over whole nail?)

any thoughts?

This came up ages ago - I think general consensus was they were pants :lol:

If I remember rightly some American company were promoting them as the next 'big innovation in nails - most of us thought they were the same as the stick on ones you can buy in Boots etc.

How could you always get a perfect fit, there would have to be thousands of mould sizes to fit all shapes and sizes of nails.

Try doing a search for it

Trin

They are nothing more than hand made stick on nails ... I couldn't imagine any professional touching them. BTW they are not new but YEARs old and they have never ever caught on ... obviously ... an innovation? NOT.

I had a client who wanted these done and she actually brought them in for me to use on her! After alot of persuasion i agreed to do it. They were dreadfull! I told her I would never use them agian and if she wanted me to continue doing her nails she would have to let me do it my way.
If your tempted to try them please don't waste your time or money babe.

thanks i wasnt going to get them as i thought they looked dodgy ... her smile lines were terrible but cant resist ebay and a browse every 5 mins for stuff i dont need and will never use...........

Latest posts

Back