what are yo uall doing for valentines day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

in the way of special offers etc??
x

gift vouchers for definate!!!!

I was in Florida recently and found (in the big Walmart store in Kissimee ) a brilliant range of rhinestone nail art stickers - most of them priced about £1.50 per pack of 10 or more. With them being a bit different from the usual here, I brought loads back (they're tiny packs and fit into even the fullest suitcase !). One design was a tiny heart made of red stones, + other variations in descending sizes. Not everyone wants all 10 nails deorated, but even one or two look really pretty. So I'll be plugging them for Valentine's Day. I sent my daughter to school with them on - so she'll no doubt show off - and drum up a bit of trade for me to boot!
Most folk who go to the states can find a Walmart easily. Ask all your friends & customers to bring back some packs for you. (The saving on a caseload would cover the airfare and then you could argue with the tax man that it's only a trip to the suppliers' !!!!!!)
Other packs included pink rhinestone butterflies (£1.50 for 15), rhinestone daisies, palm trees etc.
Hope this helps.

Dont really tend to do offers, have found it doesnt really bring in extra work, my regulars like what they like, and word of mouth seems to be my best form of advertising at the moment. I feel the prices i charge are reasonable my clients are happy. Usually do a roaring trade in nailart around valentines!

angelagiorgetti said:
I Ask all your friends & customers to bring back some packs for you. (The saving on a caseload would cover the airfare and then you could argue with the tax man that it's only a trip to the suppliers' !!!!!!)

LMAO - now that I love :D

Latest posts

Back