what colours suit blue eyes and almost olive skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreax

Reaction score
Hiya, ive have this client she has lovely dark hair around say base 4. The thing is now she is going quite grey/white so im doing her roots quite often. We've tried putting some caramels and toffee colours through the halo to blend the grey but she didnt like the colours, saying it didnt suit her, I must say I do agree with her!

She does want to blend the grey, but im not quite sure what to do, any ideas?:idea:

A lovely client, dont want to lose her, please help.:confused:
Thanks x

if it wasent for the grey i would go for some nice deep red,almost like deep plummy colours,they do look gorgeous in naturally dark hair but obviously the grey will go a bit pink,unless you do the roots were they are grey with her natural color and put in some nice plummy flashes at first to see how she likes them,if she is a regular and is game just have some fun with it and see what she likes xxx

Would she not like you to match her colour back to her natural colour, and just get her roots touched up every few weeks. Say an all over tint? I know it seems obviouse but if she dont like caramel and light browns and wants to blend away grey would that not be a good option for her. You could use one of the tints for covering greys. Like the colour supreme from loreal, as there are made to get the greys to match the rest of the hair xxx

Back