What curls/ thicknesses are your popular choices for Eyelash Extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I've been lashing about 18 mths now and find the most popular to be 'c' by far, 0.25 9, 11 & 13 mm. When I have used j curl in the past, customers have commented that they look a little bit too natural and so unless somebody wants a natural look I don't use them. If you use 0.25 too the customer usually gets a lovely mascara'd look without it looking too much.
Another time I use 'j' is when doing express lashes (a h Francis course) which is popular for parties/Xmas and can be done with odourless glue.
I was hoping to add the mink treatment to my list but ideally these need to be applied using a very fast setting glue - with fumes (wish I'd known this before I did the course)!!!, as I've never had a client react to odourless glue and so am not prepared to change (having seen some very unpleasant symptoms therapists are suffering). Am hoping that there will be a faster fume free glue released at some point.
Happy lashing xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back