What do I need for my beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
Hi guys
I am soon to be renting out a room within a hairdressing salon (it is currently under renovation) but I am going to need to kit it out. I am currently a spray tan therapist and I am also going to be offering services for nails and waxing. So I have been looking at the basics that I am going to need to set up in my room. As I already work as a mobile spray tan therapist I have all my spray tanning stuff, but I will need stuff for waxing and nails, this includes everythig from couch roll to couches.

What would you say are vital pieces of equipment? I am a bit like a kid in a sweet shop when it comes to anything beauty, so I need a set list to reign me in.

Some things I have come up that i still need are:
UV lamp
Overhead lamp for nails
Lamp for couch
couch (been looking at the hydraulic couches, mainly so it can convert to a pedicure chair)
trolley for wax pots - do I need to buy wax pots or will these come with a kit? I am hoping to be using perron rigot as well as strip wax
trolley for nail items
nail display rack
towels
nail table
chairs for nail table
pedicure bath

IS there a place that i can buy things wholesale? I have been into millenium nails today but I didnt really find their prices "wholesale" and I have also had a look on /ellisons website. Other things I will need to buy are the usual sundries, ie disposables, sticky feet, acetone, etc etc.

Can anyone give any more advice?

many thanks
Kizzy

Latest posts

Back