What do i think of Creative Nail Design!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.

I had booked a skillbuikding class for Monday but due to my car blowing a head gasket yesterday i wasn't gonna be able to attend. I ahd the lovely Peterpan as my model also (such a gem). Anyhow i was worried that i wouldn't get a refund or be able to change dates (she mentioned this when i first booked it) Looked at train times but wasn't getting any joy. So, called Leeds this morning to explain and to see if icould change dates. She said it isn't in their policy to change dates but due to the circumstances she would, BUT there isn't another skillbuilding untill nest year!!!

Nooo!!..couldn't believe that i would have to wait that long (i'm so impatient). Anyhow she told me to hold 5 mins later she got back on the phone and said could i come down on the 2nd Decemeber as this will organise one for then!!!

HOW GREAT ARE THEY, THEY JUST KEEP ON BENDING OVER BACKWARDS DON'T THEY? LOVE EM, LOVE EM, LOVE EM!!

BRILL!!! I CANT WAIT :D

i just wanted y'all to know!!! :wink2:

great news.:) ..and I hope your car repair bill isn't as bad as you fear.....:Scared:
and the 2nd December is not too far away!!!!

Gotta love 'em!!!! :D

xxxx

i love CND, where would we be without them? x

Thats exellent service Debbie ... this is why I love this company so much .. :)

Hope you get your car sorted in time :)

Hi Debbie, what a shame the car packed up on a day when you most needed it and I bet you were so looking forward to your skill building class. Great news tho that they can do a class on 2nd Dec. I have always found that the staff at DN and Creative go above and beyond the call of duty. Good luck and have fun.
David.x

That's cool babes - real shame you're not going to be on the one next week would have been nice to meet you. Never mind - I might end up on the 2nd December one aswell - just can't get enough of training!! xx

Latest posts

Back