What do u use strip wax or none strip wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
I am going to have a full day with kim and can not wait, i am hoping to use the perron rigot (sorry my spelling terrible) waxes and wondered what you guys preffered. I use strip wax and have done for years but obviously times move on. For normal legs, eyebrows, under arm what do you guys preffer
love jenny

I am going to have a full day with kim and can not wait, i am hoping to use the perron rigot (sorry my spelling terrible) waxes and wondered what you guys preffered. I use strip wax and have done for years but obviously times move on. For normal legs, eyebrows, under arm what do you guys preffer
love jenny

I use Perron Regot currently and use their strip wax for legs, arms, chest, backs etc but use the non strip wax for face, under arms and intimate areas. You will be sold on the non strip wax after you have had your training as its so much kinder on the skin for delicate areas.

Enjoy your training :hug:

I second what Jen has said, although I sometimes use strip wax on brows. I can tell by looking at the hair which one will give a better finish. It's difficult to explain in writing but I'll teach you all that when I see you. Can't wait ! xxx

Oh, I almost forgot........I sometimes use non strip wax on the inner thighs.

Latest posts

Back