What do you like to see on a leaflet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Bod

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm working on the blurb for my leaflets this weekend and I would like to ask your advice on their content.

It's my only form of advertising at the moment (apart from business cards) as website won't be done til the New Year.

I began with an introduction to my mobile nail business, then went on to listing my treatments, with price and duration.

Am I missing anything eye-catchingly obvious? I really want to make sure they're as concise as possible without being too busy, if you see what I mean :)

Do you have any pictures on them? Just to beak up the text maybe, but like you said dont clutter it! the only other thing i can think of is make sure your contact details are on there xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Make sure you give them a "call to action"- give them a reason to do something with the leaflet. That needn't be a massive "sale" or offer (it could just be something as simple as extolling the quality of your service), but tell them to do something with the leaflet in order to get a benefit.

A leaflet that is just a passive list of your prices and a description of what you do- is a waste of time. Many of us think "sales" is a dirty word, but if you don't promote your business with a degree of confidence then no-one will.

Use as little text as possible, really distill your message into as few words as possible, as people, like it or not, are less interested in your business as you are.

Latest posts

Back