What is going wrong?? Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailceleb

Reaction score
I bought NSI Glaze and Go in September and have had a total nightmare with it. I use all NSI products and followed all the guidelines, yet it still cracks after a few days leaving nails that look like crazy paving !! Is it me or is there anyone else having the same probs?? NSI say they havnt heard of any problems with it but whatever I do it still cracks. I am using it over Balance Gel or NSI Attraction Acrylic. Help! Pleaseeee:sad:

Hi, I use NSi products and usually find them great. I haven't as yet used the Glaze and Go so can't advise. I find my supplier is very educated in the product she sells. I am for ever asking her advise ( she is great) Maybe your supplier might have a thought on the subject. They might know if others have had the same problem. Good luck!

Hi, yes I have the same problem,I will contact them too.

hi I have used it regularly over attraction and classic powder, never had any problems with it. Maybe your putting it on too thin/thick i paint it on like polish, or perhaps your u.v bulb needs changing. Let us know what happens with it though...

I apply it like Elaine does just like nail polish and across the edge. If it is cracking it could be you are putting it on too thinly? let us know how you get on.

Take care xx

Latest posts

Back