What is she using????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bolo30

Reaction score
Hi guys fairly new to this site I think its great. I was at my local shopping mall were I saw a girl with a little stand who was asking passers by if she could paint what looked like a kind of clear varnish on to there nails. I appeared to be some sort of kit that included a buffer and this varnish. From what I could gather it was for your own natural nail and once painted on it claimed to make your nails appear nice & healthy. She was asking for £25.00 for the kit. Any ideas what this is. I didnt find out as I got distracted by my children and forgot to go back to look.:biggrin: Typical

Carole
Bio-Sculpture

Hi ya welcome to the site

I have seen these in my local shopping centre too.

I think its an oil a buffer and some other bits and bobs in a 'pretty clear bag'....£25 is probably daylight robbery !!!

But they seem to be shifting a few!

Ambx

Welcome to the nail geek website!
Yep, same people are in my local shopping centre too. Of course I stopped to be nosey. They buffed one nail for me, and even told me that the buffer was guaranteed for some length of time! I think hand lotion was included in the pack also. 25 quid is still far overpriced though!

Thanks guys must go and have a look.

I've seen the same set up at a local shopping centre also :evil:

Out of curiosity, I glanced over at the sales stand just to be nosey, but I had no idea that for whatever it is they're selling, they want the princely sum of £25.00.

Daylight robbery indeed !!!

Paula Pace said:
I noticed when I walked past one day how prepared they were to make a sale, there was cotton wool and acetone and a bowl waiting for the next potential customer with enhancements on.
Paula

OMG!!!!! Obviously they don't know what they are doing!!!

Yep. They have been at the metro centre two. £25.00 per kit. Had loads of my clients talking about it. Luckily none of them have purchased any.

yes.. the one in the metrocentre is highly annoying... they did a demo on me with basically a 3 way buffer and some dodgy cuticle oil ALL FOR THE BARGAIN PRICE OF £29..i then pointed out that even if I bought the most expensive trade products on the market it would come to no more than a tenner... I had PMT that day and really lost it with her for ripping folk off.... Also they approach people in the middle of the mal and under metrocentre rules this is not actually allowed..

RAQUEL said:
yes.. the one in the metrocentre is highly annoying... they did a demo on me with basically a 3 way buffer and some dodgy cuticle oil ALL FOR THE BARGAIN PRICE OF £29..i then pointed out that even if I bought the most expensive trade products on the market it would come to no more than a tenner... I had PMT that day and really lost it with her for ripping folk off.... Also they approach people in the middle of the mal and under metrocentre rules this is not actually allowed..

LOL! 'PMT' that day, good on you girl!

I think i must walk around with my eyes shut half the time. i have never seen them and i love a good nose. lol whereabouts are they in the metro?

RAQUEL said:

Latest posts

Back