What is your Salon Twitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynseypinsy

Reaction score
As the Facebook thread seems to be doing so well and many people have also recomended TWITTER I thought i'd see how TWEETING my business goes.

Would love to follow some other beauty peeps so please share :Love:

Bewitched Beauty MK (bewitchedmk) on Twitter

Lyns x

@touch_beauty

HIya, I've followed you :)

If you do a search there's already a twitter thread going like the facebook one. X

HIya, I've followed you :)

If you do a search there's already a twitter thread going like the facebook one. X

Oh I'm a doofus!! :Scared:

I did a search but couldn't see anything. Oh well I guess this one will get merged with that.

Oh I'm a doofus!! :Scared:

I did a search but couldn't see anything. Oh well I guess this one will get merged with that.

Aw, yea it probaly will. I'd post the thread link for you but I can't work out how to do it on my phone, haha. :o X

I'm now following you both. i'm @OnlyHolistic on there incase you're wondering who's following you!

I love twitter!x

Last edited:
Mine is @ilovebeautycouk

Thank you in advance x x

Mines @Silvermoon45

I'm guruholistics but I have a twitter logo, twitter and linkedin buttons
under my name on here, why not add them yourself?

Last edited:
@beautyandbronze xx

Hello Ladies

Have followed you all. My twitter link is the button on the left or can search for @TNBeautique.

Many thanks ladies xxx

I can get the hang of twitter but our twitter is:

@Beauty_Angels

:)

@VWSkincare & @TimeOLife

Last edited:
Mine's @debraJaye. It's my personal twitter account, but it's linked to my business fb page, (Bee Beautiful) so anything relating to my business automatically uploads to my twitter feed. X

Mine is 'TheBeautyRoom2', I love twitter!

@lashbyfrancesca

Should I use twitter to gather clients? Do you use it?

Latest posts

Back