What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies for the not so great photo quality, always looks so much better on my small ipod screen lol! Standard lacquer as usual, a variety of brands. In reality the stripes look much cleaner, I used vinyl to mark off the lines though I'm sure I get a better result when I freehand! x

My faves from today xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438289082.261723.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438289082.261723.jpg
    780.6 KB · Views: 248
Hiya geeks

I was wondering what nails are you all sporting today.

I'm going to do mine tonight I usually have acrylics but I'm going to do gels may even stretch to doing stilettos not quite sure.

Am nterested to know what you all have xx
I'm sporting Jamberry!

Last edited by a moderator:
CND Vinylux, Azure Wish with rhinestone detail.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    538.5 KB · Views: 218
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438452068.192272.jpg
CND Shellac with Stamping and Lecente Glitter [emoji7][emoji173]️

Hi
I've just seen the most mind boggling nails on Instagram. Check out the link. He has done what looks like acrylic nails but how the hell has he made the water inside liquidised? They are really cool but dread to think what bacteria is growing in their. I really don't understand how he's done it. What do you guys think? xx https://instagram.com/p/5xt04rGaa7/

Cherry Berry they're ace :p
I've only just passed my gel polish, and without sounding silly, how do you get the polish to stay that shape by the cuticles ? Do you have to start thin and keep curing while layering, if I'm making sense. Where did you learn how to do the nail art and is it just with the gel polishes ? Love them
thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app
Thank you so much! ☺️
I was studying in Russia, for my nail art (gel or acrylic paint) or delicate design I'm using different size brushes, 90%of my art is free hand, so everything I can reccomend is to practice as much as you can to have a steady hand) good luck!

Nothing fancy, just a simple grey [emoji4]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438462840.821547.jpg

Hiya geeks

I'm going to do mine tonight I usually have acrylics but I'm going to do gels may even stretch to doing stilettos not quite sure.

Hi, I just joined tonight and I did my nails tonight. I personally used Bio Sculpture 172 Favela Sunrise and they look fabulous and I even have short nails. I have decided to try and keep this one for as long as possible as I have been practicing on myself with acrylics, gel enchancements ,so I decided to give my nails a break
Hiya geeks

Hi, I just joined the forum tonight plus I did my nails tonight too, so I thought I should share. I have been practicing with acrylic, sculpting gels and just gels in general but my all time favorite is of course Bio Sculpting Gels ad tonight I took everything off ,prepped my nails and did a Bio Sculpting Overlay on my self with #172 Favela Sunrise as you can see in the picture I have short nails and mu plan is to just leave them alone for a couple weeks lol and then I will have to take them off as I am taking the Bio Sculpting Gel Certification course. Anyway, hope you like my because ilovenails2Favela Sunrise Aug 1 2015.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438525944.300759.jpg

One set I did yesterday, I was so nervous about the nail art. Rather proud that I did it ha xx

Done today..[emoji140]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438539985.723558.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438539985.723558.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 192
Slowly improving with neon pigments and stamping despite many frustrations! Still not good enough!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438540259.584110.jpg

Latest posts

Back